The Representative Assembly is the highest decision-making body of the student union. It is the Representative Assembly that establishes the statutes, by-laws and opinion programme. The Representative Assembly also elects people to the internal and external positions of the student union, takes decisions about bigger issues affecting the organisation and what shall be the focus of the student union as well as how the student union’s resources shall be allocated.
All members of the student union are welcome to attend the meeting and speak during discussions!
Members of the Representative Assembly, autumn 2021
- Alina Gineityte
- Anna Talko
- Daniella Andersson
- Josefine Gren
- Kajsa Nilestoff
- Lenny Orazulike
- Nicole Facile
- Sanela Lulic
- Stephanie Ekenberg
- Syeeda Raisa Maliha
- Viktor Henriksson
- Viktor Sundt
Summons to the Representative Assembly meeting, spring 2023
Summons to the Representative Assembly meeting, spring 2023, arrives no later than 4 weeks before the meeting.
- February 24 – March 6: Nominate people for Representative Assembly delegates for spring 2023
- February 24 – March 10: Apply to become a Representative Assembly delegate for spring 2023
- March 20: The candidates are announced by the election committee
- March 27 – April 7: Ordinary election period for Representative Assembly delegates for spring 2023
- April 27th: last day to send in interpellations and motions.
- April 15th – April 28th: Candidate and nominate to our positions of trust for 2023/2024
- May 8th: Agenda and meeting documents are made available
- May 20-21: Representative Assembly
We will have two action-packed days with many interesting discussions and decisions. A detailed schedule will be sent out together with the meeting documents
There will also be a kick-off organized for the members of the Representative Assembly, where you get the chance to break the ice and get to know each other before the meeting.
During the Representative Assembly meeting, elections will be held for all positions of trust within the student union for the coming year.
Motions and interpellations
All members can bring errands for the Representative Assembly to discuss by sending in their own suggestions, or questions to those who hold positions of trust within the student union. A submitted suggestion is called a motion and a question to someone in a position of trust is called an interpellation. Click the button above to read more about how to go about sending an interpellation!
Do you have any questions, large or small? Send an email to email@example.com!